Our goal is to show the best and most practical way to burn abdominal Belly Fat so that you can finally flaunt a well-trained stomach. We have Mike Jackson, a nutritionist and body transformation specialist who will help you get toned and sexy abs. Read on and burn off those unwanted calories with these exercises to burn belly fat fast.
Running or Walking
You probably think, “How does moving your legs reduce those love handles?” The fact is, there is no way to beat belly fat. Your genetics can decide where fat deposited in your body. The best thing you can do is move. As you exercise, calories burned, and the body fat percentage decreases. So when you work out, you not only lose abdominal fat, you also lose fat from other body parts. Running and walking are the best exercises to burn fat. You also only need a good pair of shoes. Running burns more calories between the two, but walking isn’t that far.
Running and walking can play a part in your interval training, and don’t forget to warm up and cool down when you start running to lose weight.
Also Read: 8 Irresistible Mood-Boosting Foods
Some of us did not have the healthy joints we had when we were teens. Jogging is out of the box, and walking is not a problem. The good news is that elliptical trainers offer intensive cardiovascular training with little impact—a 145-pound one. The person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes with an elliptical exerciser. That’s almost as many calories as running, but without joint wear and tear.
Ride a Bike
Cycling is another high low impact cardiovascular exercise. Not to mention, it’s the best way to travel or see the countryside. Depending on the speed and intensity, the average person can burn 250 to 500 calories during a 30-minute bike ride.
Burning body and belly fat with cardiovascular exercise is half the battle. The next thing to do is build your abdominal muscles so that you have something to show off once the fat eliminated. In a recent study, abdominal exercises ranked from best to worst. Cycling exercise has rated # 1 because it requires abdominal stabilization, body rotation, and more significant intestinal muscle activity.
Here are some cycling exercises you can do before getting on your bike:
- Lie on your back entirely with your hands back of your head portion.
- Raise your knees to the chest while lifting your head and shoulders off the floor
- Bring the right elbow to the left knee and straighten the right leg.
- Change sides bring the left elbow closer to the right knee and straighten the left leg.
- Keep changing sides to simulate the pedaling motion
- Breathing should be relaxed and even
- Try to do 1 to 4 sets of 12 to 16 repetitions
The elevation of the foot of the captain’s seat:
For this exercise, you need a captain’s chair, which can found in most gyms. The chair has a padded backrest and armrests with handles. Your legs hang freely.
- Stand on the chair and hold the handrails
- Keep your back flat against the cushion while lifting your knees towards your chest.
- Then lower your legs again
- Keep your legs straight for more intensity as you lift them
- Try to do 1 to 4 sets of 12 to 16 repetitions
Also Read: How do I Train to Run the Fastest Mile?
Ball Crunch Exercise
This exercise requires a lot of stabilization that involves more muscles. You will need an exercise ball.
- Lie on the ball so that your back is supported and your feet firmly planted on the floor.
- Place your hands on your chest or behind your head.
- Contract your abs and lift your torso up and forward.
- Lower back
- Keep the ball steady during each contraction
- Exhale when cracked; inhale when you go back
- Try to do 1 to 3 sets of 12 to 16 repetitions
Vertical Leg Crunch:
Vertical leg crunch is similar to standard crunch. But it does force you to keep your legs straight, which makes your abs work harder and increases the intensity of your workout.
- Lie with your hands behind your head.
- Put your legs straight with your knees crossed
- Abdominal curl to lift the head and shoulders off the ground
- Meet in bed
- Keep your legs in the air at all times.
- Breathe out when you bend over; inhale when you lie on the ground
- Do at least four sets of 12 repetitions
The reverse contraction was also ranked above regular contractions as the fifth-best exercise to strengthen core muscles.
- Lie on the ground with your arms on your sides.
- Cross your feet and lift them off the ground so that your knees create a 90-degree angle.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and lift your head and shoulders off the floor.
- Exhale when you hire; inhale when you go back
- Do 1 to 4 sets of 12 repetitions
Getting toned Abs just got Easy
To successfully flatten the stomach, you need to burn body fat and build muscle. The most excellent way to burn body fat is through cardiovascular exercises like running, walking, elliptical training, and cycling. With these exercises, burning belly fat, removing love handles, and building a six-pack is very much possible. Send the note to your body: Flat abs are all the rage, and now is the time to get them!
You can also Submit Post with Query” Sports Write For Us”
5 Tips for Choosing the Right Outdoor Trousers for You
The market is packed with a wide range of clothing options. There are clothes designed for specific activities, like outdoor…
How to Create the Home of Your Dreams Yourself
When you envision the home of your dreams, you might not believe that creating it yourself is possible. However, this…