Excessive hair fall can be a problem that is often worrisome and affects self-esteem, especially in women. However, if diagnosed correctly, you can control hair loss with specific home remedies that are natural and effective in storing your locks.
Every time I clean the shower drain in my bathroom, the amount of hair loss I find bothers me. Mild hair loss is a common phenomenon in men and women (damage of 50 to 100 strands per day is considered normal). However, if you lose hair by combing, greasing, washing your hair, and conditioning, ask yourself if you suffer from alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss on some parts of the head.
Extreme hair loss is a concern, but you don’t have to spend thousands of rupees on treatment. Simple changes to your diet, hair care, and lifestyle can delay hair loss.
According to getnursingessay.com, more than 50% of women will experience noticeable hair loss. The most significant cause of it is female-pattern hair loss (FPHL). FPHL affects some 30 million women in the United States.
How can you Stop Hair Fall?
A regulated diet and a hair care system to control hair loss is a long and dedicated process. However, if you severely stressed by hair loss (ironically, stress is one of the leading causes of hair loss), here are some simple remedies to include in your routine. Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness or Calvicie, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body.
1. Organic Coconut Oil with Curry Leaves
Let’s start with a remedy that worked sensations for me. Heat about 200 ml of living coconut oil and add 4-5 grapes (yes, also stems!) Curry leaves. Let the curry leaves cook or boils for a while. If the oil changes color, turn off the flame, let it cool, store it in a jar, and use it twice a week. Thanks later.
2. Rosemary Oil
A study related the use of rosemary essential oil with that of minoxidil—a popular medication for the action of androgenetic alopecia (commonly known as hair loss in men). Fifty members used rosemary oil and the other 50 minoxidil. At the end of the six-month training, both sections reported a similar increase in hair count, but users of rosemary oil had significantly less itchy scalp.
Why spend money on minoxidil when you can only add a few drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo and get the same benefits?
3. Fenugreek Seeds with Curd Cheese
Fenugreek is a versatile seed. It not only gives your dishes warmth and taste but also provides your scalp with nutrients. You can read about its profits here, and if your particular concern is hair loss, try the following home remedies.
Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight and let the water drain (do not throw away the water, but add it to the plants). Grind the seeds into a paste or glue and mix them with curd cheese. Massage into the scalp with this hair mask, leave on for 15 minutes, and rinse off with a chemical-free shampoo.
4. Onion Juice
Another home remedy I’ve been successful with! Onion juice is a brilliant conditioner, and regular use can help control hair loss. A word of warning: be sure to wash the towel immediately unless you want it to smell like onion.
Cut and peel (remove skin) half an onion (for hair that falls below the shoulder) and mix it into a paste. Add a little water if necessary. Apply the pack as of the roots to the ends of your hair. Put on a shower cap for around 15 minutes and wash it off with a chemical-free shampoo.
5. Organic Henna Powder
Several generations have tested this solution for hair loss. Henna not only controls hair loss, but it also dyes it in a beautiful auburn color (if you want to evade dyeing your hair, grease your hair before applying henna). Make an organic henna paste powder and apply it from the hair roots to the ends. Make sure the paste completely covers your hair and scalp. Put a shower cap on, wait 2 hours, and continue your regular shampoo routine.
What Causes Hair to Fall Out?
Among the various diseases (thyroid, hormonal problems, genetics, etc.), our diet can be a decisive reason for severe hair loss. Be sure to include the following foods in your diet to control hair loss:
- Oatmeal: The fiber, protein, magnesium, folic acid, phosphorous, manganese, zinc, and copper contained in grain or oatmeal strengthen your hair and make your scalp healthy. Click here to buy organic now!
- Spinach: It is an excellent source of folic acid, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C and can prevent hair loss.
- Walnuts: These walnuts are rich in omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids and can strengthen hair follicles, making your hair stronger and healthier.
- Lentils: Do not miss this Dal with your rice. Lentils are an excessive source of folic acid, the acid responsible for the health of red blood cells and which oxygenates the skin and scalp. A good flow of oxygen makes your scalp healthy and prevents hair loss.
- Seeds: Chia, flax, sunflowers, and other nutritious seeds strengthen your hair and make it fall less.
Simple Tips to Avoid Hair Fall:
These simple habits (or changes in habits) can make a significant contribution to preventing hair loss. External care is just as vital as internal care.
- Hot showers are known to remove hair and scalp from natural essential oils. Avoid them at all costs. Lower the temperature a bit because hot baths are exquisite.
- Do not comb the hair while it is still damp.
- Tight ponytails, braids, and other tight hairstyles should avoid. And if a haircut is a must, put it on when it’s completely dry.
- Avoid chemicals similar to parabens and sulfates in your hair care products. Click here for a range of environmentally friendly and hair-friendly products.
Stress is associated with an increase in hair loss. If you have a lot of stress today, here are some simple ways that can help you.
You can also Submit Post with Query “Garnier Products Write For Us”
KNOW MORE:- ethnicwearmen
Top Digital Marketing Trends to help your start-up
Digital marketing as a medium has evolved at a rapid rate over the last decade or so. Where most companies…