Cushions are amazing. They provide comfort, texture, and padding or, well, cushioning. With all the versatility that they offer, we thought we’d make a list to cap up the 7 most popular uses for cushions around the home.
Well, here they are:
- As decorative accents: Use cushions to add a pop of color or texture to a room. You can mix and match cushions in different sizes, colors, and patterns to create a unique and stylish look. For an unmissable look, get your ferm living robot pillow and match it up with the best your home has to offer.
- As floor seating: Large floor cushions can be a comfortable and casual seating option for lounging, reading, or playing games on the floor. They are also great for kids’ playrooms or informal gatherings.
- As backrests: If you have a low sofa or chair, use cushions as backrests to add extra support and comfort. You can also use them as armrests to create a more relaxed and inviting seating area.
- As outdoor seating: Cushions can be used to create cozy seating areas on patios or outdoor spaces. Choose cushions made from weather-resistant materials to ensure they withstand the elements.
- As pet beds: Pets love to curl up on soft and cozy cushions. You can repurpose old or unused cushions as pet beds or buy cushions specifically designed for pets.
- As room dividers: Use large floor cushions to create a temporary room divider. This is a great option for small apartments or shared spaces where you want to create some privacy without installing a permanent wall.
- As headboards: Create a DIY headboard by using a collection of cushions stacked vertically against the wall behind your bed. This can add a cozy and personalized touch to your bedroom.
So what are you waiting for? Bring out the big guns with your best cushions yet.