Luxury in the hospitality industry is about offering refined and unmatched service with high-quality products. It’s about providing the best guest journey, ensuring that all their desires are met. From the time they check in to the time they depart, guests can expect an over-the-top experience fit only for an elite few.
If your local business aims to provide the best luxury accommodations, you can’t leave everything to chance for your customers to find you. To promote your business and launch your luxury brand locally, you need to use the latest hospitality marketing strategies.
Using Google to Market Your Business
Google had the largest market share of users at over 86% in December 2021. The search engine has dominated the market since it first launched Google Search in 1997.
Business owners like you should never overlook Google’s ability to connect with people. As more people rely on Google to find what they need, your business must be there to meet them. With Google, your luxury hospitality brand can dominate your local market in no time.
Using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies is a must to help you connect with more customers. SEO will optimize your website or blog site and rank you higher in search engine searches. SEO can take you closer to your goals of being the top luxury hospitality brand in your local area.
- Direct more traffic to your luxury hospitality website
- Improve accessibility of your site
- Offer better luxury-brand recognition
- Improve product and service recognition
- Enhance reputation and customer trust
- Help marketers come up with better, more engaging content
Optimizing Your Business for Google Search
Perform this simple test: google your service or one of your products, and what do you find? Do you find your service or product on the first page? If your business is not on the first few results on page one, you’re overlooking around 70% of traffic.
Although you can pay to rank higher, web browsers such as Google prioritize sites that dominate organically. So it takes more than just having incredible content and a lot of budgets to rank higher on Google Search. You also need to optimize your content.
Keyword Research and Correct Keyword Use
Your eye-catching content is ready; it’s just a matter of optimizing it so that everyone can find it. The heart of SEO is the use of correct and relevant keywords. You can use a keyword tool such as the Google Keyword Planner to help you find keywords with the best search volume.
For example, your luxury bed and breakfast in San Diego can use “luxury bed and breakfast San Diego” as a good keyword to rank higher. You can also use “San Diego bed and breakfast.”
These keywords will optimize your content instead of just using “bed and breakfast” or “hotel.” Here are additional tips for keyword use:
- When using target keywords, use only one to two
- A web page must have content that’s focused on the target keyword
- Include your target keyword or keywords in your headline or title tag
- Add the target keyword or keywords to your meta description
- Optimize your images by adding your target keywords to the alt text. Search engines can’t read images, only descriptions of the images.
Title Tag, Meta Description, and Headline Tag Optimization
The title tag is the page’s headline or title, and this is what you see when your business comes up in search engine results. The title tag hints search engines at what your web page is all about.
Title tag matters in all your web pages, including your product pages, landing pages, blog pages, and service pages. You should optimize these to reflect in search engine results.
Remember the following when optimizing your title tag:
- As much as possible, place your target keyword to the far left. If your keyword is “luxury hotel in Las Vegas,” you can go with “The Best Luxury Hotel in Las Vegas Now Pet-friendly” as your headline.
- Keep the headline to 50 to 60 characters. The headline we have as an example is just 51 characters long.
- An engaging, promising headline works. Again, from our example, we promise a luxury hotel experience not just for customers but also for their furry pals.
Adding Value Using Bullet Points
Readers can digest a blog post with at least 1000 words, at 500 words for every page. But this also depends on your content. Guides must be concise, must be easy to read or follow, and must have an encouraging intro and outro.
Highlight important topics in your post using bullet points. By using bullet points, you’re putting value over the content. You emphasize steps, cite essential items, or highlight special sections of the post.
- Include high-ranking keywords when creating bulleted lists.
- Keep items on your list short and meaningful.
- For long posts, add a bulleted guide to help your readers find what they need.
- Summarize the best points in a long article using bullets.
Understanding Local SEO Factors
This article from Digital Authority Partners explains how Local SEO strategies can boost brand recognition. It’s all about using an SEO strategy that is very different from traditional SEO tactics.
This SEO strategy is about getting hyperlinks coming from other sites. With more backlinks, search engines will easily recognize your site as an authority site in your niche or market.
Moreover, ask your customers to review your service. But, getting more positive reviews improves your reputation and helps search engines rank your website.
Google My Business (GMB) is a free business listing online. This is for businesses with a physical location linking to Google Maps, which helps direct your customers to that location. A GMB profile has your business information (name, address, phone number, and website).
Your customers will also find your hours of operation, photos of your business, reviews, and business description. But, you must update your GMB listing and make sure that all information is similar to all your online sites and social media platforms.
Citing your business in various listings and directories also improves your search engine rankings. Getting cited in Tripadvisor, Hotel Listings, Hotel Directory, Yellow Pages, or Yelp will help your customers find you locally.
Moreover, Staying active on social media improves your visibility and online reputation. After that, no matter what platform you use, you can connect with your customers and promote your luxury brand through social media.
Also Read: Gift Ideas for New Small Business Owners
With these strategies, you are ready to promote your luxury hospitality brand in your local area. Study these options well and plan your marketing tactics to get the best results.