Big pendants are a type of statement necklace. They are usually large and have a bold or intricate design. The large size of the pendant can be used to make the wearer’s neck appear longer and slimmer. They are often worn with an oversized shirt or blouse to create a dramatic look.
The Double Hoop Pendant: The double hoop pendant is a statement piece that can be worn to any occasion. This piece features two large hoops that make this statement piece stand out from the rest.
The Layered Chain Knot Necklace: The layered chain knot necklace is a stylish and versatile jewellery piece that will go with any outfit.
The Large Circle Necklace with Tassel: A large circle necklace with a tassel is designed to be worn around the neck. The pendant can be made of many different materials, such as gold, silver, and brass.
What are the Different Types of Gold Pendants?
Many big pendant designs in gold on Melorra are available today and come in various shapes, sizes, and designs. With so many options available, it cannot be easy to decide which type best suits your needs or tastes. Below are some of the different kinds of gold pendants you can choose from:
- The classic round shape: This is one of the most popular shapes for gold necklaces because its simple yet elegant design makes it versatile enough to wear with any outfit. It also looks great if you are wearing more than one necklace at once because there is no risk of them clashing.
- The heart shape: Heart-shaped gold pendants look great on both men and women because they have a feminine design that is still not too girly. They look great on any outfit and are a simple but elegant design that will go with anything.
- The rectangle: A popular shape for gold necklaces is the rectangular one because it looks like a classic piece of jewellery. Rectangle-shaped gold necklaces also look good with more than one necklace because they do not take up too much space and stack well.
- The round chain: This is another versatile shape for gold necklaces. It is easy to bend and manipulate into a rounded shape, which makes it versatile for different styles.
- The string chain: This is a thin chain that curves up in an almost perfect circle. Although this is not as easily bendable as other shapes, it can be used to form a thick band of gold around the neck or wrists.
- The crimped or coiled round chain: This type of necklace has a round shape but looks like it has been wound or coiled into a tight spiral. You can wear it around the neck with a clasp or necklace style.
- The snake chain or curly chain: Very thin and flexible, this type of chain is often made up of small, twisted pieces that curl in on themselves before curling out again. This type of necklace is more appropriate for children because it will not hurt them if they pull on it too hard.
- The flat circle: A chain is frequently threaded through the centre of the flat circle, which can be worn around the neck or used to make a bracelet by connecting the ends.
3 Tips for Choosing a Gold Pendant Design
- Choosing a gold necklace design is not about what you think looks good on you, it is about what the person who will receive it will like.
- You do not want to buy a too flashy or plain necklace for someone else’s taste or style.
- Gold necklaces are usually considered gifts for women, but there are some designs that men can wear and women can wear for themselves. In this regard, check here.